Super Regionals to take place this weekend at Alex Box
POSTED: Tuesday, June 5, 2012 - 4:15pm
UPDATED: Wednesday, June 6, 2012 - 9:07am
Baton Rouge, La (NBC33) — LSU will take on Stony Brook College in this weekend's Super Regional tournament.
The games will start on Friday, and all of the games will be in the daytime.
If the Tigers win the Super Regionals, they go to the National Championship Game in Omaha.
The Tigers take the field at 11:00 a.m. on Friday and Saturday. Then, if it's needed, the Tigers would face Stony Brook again at noon on Sunday
Here's a look at the Super Regional full schedule:
(7) LSU vs. Stony Brook - (Friday) 11 a.m., ESPN2; 11 a.m., ESPN2; Noon, ESPN2
(2) UCLA vs. TCU - (Friday) 8 p.m., ESPN; 8 p.m. ESPN2; 9 p.m. ESPN2
St. John's vs. Arizona - (Friday) 2 p.m., ESPN2; 2 p.m. ESPN2; 3 p.m. ESPN2
(3) Florida St. vs. Stanford - (Friday) 6 p.m., ESPN 2; 5 p.m., ESPN2; 6 p.m. ESPN2
(1) Florida vs. NC State - (Saturday) 1 p.m., ESPNU; Noon, ESPNU; Noon, ESPN2
(8) South Carolina vs. Oklahoma - (Saturday) 7 p.m., ESPNU 6 p.m., ESPNU; 6 p.m. ESPN2
(5) Oregon vs. Kent State - (Saturday) 10 p.m. ESPN2; 9 p.m. ESPNU; 6 p.m. ESPNU
(4) Baylor vs. Arkansas - (Saturday) 4 p.m. ESPNU 3 p.m.; ESPNU; 3 p.m. ESPN2
NBC33 News will cover the games and will let you know what happens in our evening newscasts all weekend.