POSTED: Sunday, March 13, 2011 - 6:47pm
UPDATED: Monday, March 14, 2011 - 4:06pm
BATON ROUGE, La (NBC33) - On the afternoon of March 12, a stove caught fire and burned an entire apartment on Mast Drive.
St. George fire fighters said it happened around 3:00 p.m. When they arrived at the apartment, they found that the fire was burning out of the roof.
The firefighters said the fire started in the kitchen, and even though the fire burned the entire apartment, everyone inside got out safely. Neighbors said the fire claimed that apartment, and the water damage from putting out the fire damaged the three next to it.