BATON ROUGE, LA (NBC33) — There was a small fire this morning at Woodlawn High School.
St. George Fire Department responded to the high school around 10:20 a.m., after recieving a report of smoke in a men's restroom.
Fire officials say, they discovered that a toilet paper dispenser had been set on fire, in the men's restroom .
However, officials said the fire was extingushed by a school staff member before firefighters arrived.
The only damage caused by the fire, was in the bathroom stall where the fire had occurred. There were no reported injurieis.
The fire is still under investigation by the St. George Fire Department and the East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff's Office.