BATON ROUGE – According to the Louisiana Lottery, there are 20 $1,000,000 RAFFLE prizes of $500 each that have not been claimed from tickets sold in the Greater Baton Rouge area. The drawing was held on April 15, and the prizes are set to expire Oct. 12.
Winning tickets that have not been claimed as of Sept. 14 were sold at the following Greater Baton Rouge retailer locations:
• Back Brusly Grocery on West Main in Brusly
• Roussel's Butcher Boy I.G.A on Fort Street in Plaquemine
• Plank Road Texaco on Plank Road in Baton Rouge
• B-Quik Of Baton Rouge on Airline Highway in Baton Rouge
• Scotland Money Mart on Scotland Avenue in Baton Rouge
• Cracker Barrel #54 on South Foster Drive in Baton Rouge
• Romero's Food Mart on Joor Road in Baton Rouge
• Circle K #4765 on Brightside Lane in Baton Rouge
• N - N Out on Staring Lane in Baton Rouge
• State Line Food Mart on US Highway 61 in St. Francisville
• Charlie's One Stop on Highway 1 in Napoleonville
• Schexnayder Supermarket on Highway 643 in Vacherie
• Bolotte's on Highway 1 in Labadieville
• Fisherman's One Stop on Hwy 22 in St. Amant
• Popingo's #4 on Marchand Drive in Donaldsonville
• Amite Truck Plaza on Highway 16 W. in Amite
• Racetrac #168 on Florida Boulevard in Denham Springs
• Winn Dixie Store #1591 on Walker South Road in Walker
• Best Stop Quick Mart #2 on Florida Boulevard in Walker
• Pilot Travel Center #300 on SW Railroad Avenue in Hammond
Prizes of up to $600 may be claimed at any participating Lottery retailer, at any of the Lottery's five regional offices located throughout the state or at Lottery headquarters in Baton Rouge.
"We look forward to the winners coming forward to claim their prizes. In the meantime, tickets should be treated as cash," said Lottery President Rose Hudson. "It is also a good idea to sign the back of Lottery tickets for security purposes."
Winners of the Lottery's draw-style games must claim their prizes within 180 days of the drawing. After prizes have passed their redemption deadlines, they are deposited into the Lottery's unclaimed prize fund, which is returned to players in the form of increased payouts on scratch-off tickets and player promotions.
$1,000,000 RAFFLE offered a top prize of $1 million, five prizes of $50,000 and 500 prizes of $500. A total of 506 winning raffle numbers were drawn and are posted on the Lottery's website at www.louisianalottery.com . Lottery ticket purchasers must be at least 21 years of age. The Lottery encourages responsible play and urges anyone with a gambling problem, or friends of anyone with a gambling problem, to call toll-free 1-877-770-7867.