POSTED: Wednesday, October 9, 2013 - 9:00pm
UPDATED: Wednesday, October 9, 2013 - 9:04pm
BATON ROUGE, LA — Week six ranking are powered by http://www.whotostart.net 
1. Peyton Manning (vs. JAC) - Unless you live under a rock, you know what's going on here. Could have 250/2 by halftime.
2. Tony Romo (vs. WAS) - Great outing last week and Redskins' secondary is brutal.
3. Cam Newton (@MIN) - If Olsen is out, drop him down several notches. But this matchup is cherry.
4. Drew Brees (@NEP) - Could easily be the #1 QB this week in duel against Mr. Wonderful.
5. Andrew Luck (@SDC) - Has looked pretty good against very stiff competition. What can he do against a garbage D like the Chargers'?
6. Tom Brady (vs. NOS) - Brady lives for matchups like this, pitted against Brees. Also, that Gronkowski guy should be back.
7. Philip Rivers (vs. IND) - All the Bolts do is pass. Good matchup here.
8. Robert Griffin III (@DAL) - Shootout likely, and of course a running threat.
9. Aaron Rodgers (@BAL) - It's not like we don't like Mr. Rodgers, despite the somewhat tough draw. It's just that we like 8 QBs a little better this week.
10. Jay Cutler (vs. NYG) - Seriously, do you need a reason to start a QB against the Giants this season?
Running Backs (PPR)
1. Jamaal Charles (vs. OAK) - Could easily go for 100 rushing, 100 receiving. Really.
2. Matt Forte (vs. NYG) - NYG is simply terrible and the Bears will run the ball with ease.
3. Marshawn Lynch (vs. TEN) - SEA should be up big early and will pound Lynch.
4. Arian Foster (vs. STL) - Could he be hitting a stride? No better way to make sure you're in stride than to face the hapless Rams.
5. Darren Sproles (@NEP) - He may only get you 40 rushing yards, but will catch the ball a ton and is a threat to score every time he touches the ball.
6. Adrian Peterson (vs. CAR) - Rested up and with a new QB handing the ball off, should muster up 100ish yards and score.
7. LeSean McCoy (@TBB) - Change at QB shouldn't mean much. He should be able to run well on the Buc D.
8. Fred Jackson (vs. CIN) - Cincy has done a number on average runners, but Jackson will catch the ball a ton.
9. Ray Rice (vs. GBP) - OK, so is he "back"? A good matchup against a poor run D should tell us.
10. Danny Woodhead (vs. IND) - With Mathews dinged, he could become even more involved.
Wide Receiver (PPR)
1. Dez Bryant (vs. WAS) - Dude is simply unstoppable when healthy. Nothing to not like in this matchup.
2. A.J. Green (@BUF) - Finally, a soft opponent to get Green back on track. 100+ with a score likely.
3. Demaryius Thomas (vs. JAC) - Big play threat in an offensive juggernaut against a bad D.
4. Pierre Garcon (@DAL) - RG3's main target in what should be a shootout. Great play this week.
5. Andre Johnson (vs. STL) - Just what the doctor ordered for an offense on the mend.
6. Victor Cruz (@CHI) - Tillman may be covering Cruz, but regardless the Bears have issues covering a team's #1.
7. Brandon Marshall (vs. NYG) - Gosh, the Giants are bad. Marshall could approach double-digit catches in the Thursday night tilt.
8. Wes Welker (vs. JAC) - Will move the chains against the Jags and could score... again.
9. Calvin Johnson (@CLE) - This is assuming he's playing... and if he does, the tough cover of Joe Haden will be something to consider.
10. Justin Blackmon (@DEN) - With Henne at QB and Blackmon obviously showing no ill-effects of sitting the first part of the season, this is a terrific choice.
Tight Ends (PPR)
1. Jimmy Graham (@NEP) - Like you need a reason. But just to whet your appetite, this could be his biggest game of the season.
2. Vernon Davis (vs. ARI) - The Niner pass game could really chug along here and Davis should be in the middle of all the action.
3. Antonio Gates (vs. IND) - With Rivers throwing all the time, this could be a big game for Gates.
4. Jason Witten (vs. WAS) - Love the matchup, but would love it more if Witten could actually score.
5. Greg Olsen (@MIN) - Great matchup if he's healthy. Check his status before forging ahead.
6. Rob Gronkowski (vs. NOS) - Ahh, we finally feel comfortable typing his name. Should be a beast.
7. Garrett Graham (vs. STL) - Owen Daniels is out and the Texans should carve up the STL secondary.
8. Jordan Cameron (vs. DET) - This could be the week to get Cameron chugging along again.
9. Julius Thomas (vs. JAC) - The entire Denver offense should be started this weekend.
10. Heath Miller (@NYJ) - Should be able to find seams in the Jets' defense. A decent start this week.
1. Justin Tucker (vs. GBP)
2. David Akers (@CLE)
3. Ryan Succop (vs. OAK)
4. Nick Novak (vs. IND)
5. Matt Prater (vs. JAC)
5. Mike Nugent (@BUF)
6. Kai Forbath (@DAL)
7. Adam Vinatieri (@SDC)
8. Alex Henery (@TBB)
9. Robbie Gould (vs. NYG)
10. Phil Dawson (vs. ARI)
1. Denver (vs. JAC)
2. San Francisco (vs. ARI)
3. Seattle (vs. TEN)
4. Minnesota (vs. CAR)
5. Houston (vs. STL
6. Chicago (vs. NYG)
7. Kansas City (vs. OAK)
8. Cincinnati (@BUF)
9. Dallas (vs. WAS)
10. New York Jets (vs. PIT)