POSTED: Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 2:00pm
UPDATED: Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 2:04pm
BATON ROUGE, LA (NBC33) — An electrical malfunction is to blame for a Tigerland apartment fire.
The incident took place on August 21 at Tiger Park Apartments around 8:35 p.m.
Firefighters arrived to find the rear, outer wall of a unit covered in flames. They had to dismantle to wall to put out the fire.
All eight units’ electricity had to be shut off due to their shared electrical main.
No one was injured in the blaze.