POSTED: Tuesday, July 2, 2013 - 11:30am
UPDATED: Tuesday, July 2, 2013 - 11:34am
Central, LA — A restaurant in Central caught fire late last night due to its buffet having electrical problems.
The Central Fire Department was called to Zoe’s Pizza on Greenwell Springs Road on Monday, June 1 at 11:11 p.m.
Crews had the fire under control in 20 minutes.
The cause of the fire was determined to be caused by an electrical problem in the buffet counter
The building suffered heat and smoke damage in the interior of the building. No one was injured.