POSTED: Friday, May 24, 2013 - 6:00am
UPDATED: Friday, May 24, 2013 - 6:04am
Baton Rouge, LA — LSU has issued the following helpful tips for fans planning to attend the Bayou Country Superfest on Saturday and Sunday at Tiger Stadium.
Fans should visit the following website for details and fan information: http://www.bayoucountrysuperfest.com/ 
Fans should be prepared for high temperatures during the day and cool temperatures at night
- Dress lightly and stay cool
- Use sunscreen and protect yourself
- Hydrate before the weekend and during the weekend with water and electrolytes
- Seek help if you begin to feel dizzy or dehydrated – plenty of event staff, medical first aid and law enforcement will be on hand to assist
The West side of Tiger Stadium is the primary entrance. There will be only limited entry on the east side southeast corner of the stadium due to construction zones.
- Fans are encourage to enter through the primary gates 1-6 on the west side and use access routes around south stadium to the south and east side because of construction.
The following items are prohibited
- Coolers, ice chests, bottles, cans, cups (or containers of any kind)
- Backpacks and/or any bags larger than 8.5” x 11”
- Outside food and drinks
- Any type of artificial noisemakers
- Pets of any variety (except for service animals)
- Video cameras
- Still photography cameras that utilize detachable lenses
- Audio recording equipment
- Weapons of any kind
- Banners/flags/poles of any kind
Bayou Country Superfest tickets are still available in most levels in limited quantities. Here are where last-minute festivalgoers can get their tickets:
- Baton Rouge River Center Box Office, 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Alex Box Baseball Stadium Box Office, thru May 24, 10:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- Superfest Box Office in Fan Fest (LSU Tiger Stadium, Lot A), May 25 – 26, 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- New Orleans Superdome Box Office weekdays, 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tickets can also be purchased online at www.ticketmaster.com  or by calling 800.745.3000.