POSTED: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 12:00pm
UPDATED: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 12:04pm
St. Landry Parish, La — The St. Landry Sheriff's Office executed a warrant round-up called "Operation Crackdown" during the early morning hours of May 14.
Sheriff Bobby J. Guidroz stated these warrants were obtained through hours of surveillance and undercover purchases from several dealers throughout St. Landry Parish.
In conclusion of the round-up, eight suspects were arrested and five suspects are still at large. Arrested in the round-up, were:
1. Dusti Michelle Roy, 24, of Opelousas - Possession of Schedule I Controlled Dangerous Substance (Marijuana), Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
2. Keith Joseph Riggs, 26, of Sunset - 2 counts Distribution of Schedule II Controlled Dangerous Substance (“Crack” Cocaine)
3. Logan Elizabeth Edge, 21, of Opelousas - Distribution of a Schedule II Controlled dangerous Substance (Oxycodone), Distribution of a schedule II Controlled dangerous Substance (Morphine).
4. Sidney A. Rogers, 29, of Lawtell - Possession of a Schedule I Controlled Dangerous Substance (Marijuana), Possession of Drug paraphernalia, 2 counts Possession of Legend Drug without Prescription.
5. Danielle R. Bridges, 30, of Lawtell - 2 counts Possession of Legend Drug without Prescription.
6. Daisha J. Kibodeaux, 31, of Sunset - Possession of a Schedule I Controlled Dangerous Substance (Marijuana), Illegal Use of a Controlled Dangerous in the Presence of Person Under Seventeen Years of Age.
7. Disary D. Richard, 29, of Opelousas - Distribution of a schedule I controlled dangerous substance (Marijuana), Distribution of a schedule IV controlled dangerous substance (Xanax).
8. Dallas J. Sam Jr., 49, of Opelousas - Distribution of a schedule III Controlled Dangerous Substance (Hydrocodone); Violation of the uniform controlled dangerous substance law: Drug Free Zone.