POSTED: Tuesday, July 2, 2013 - 5:00am
UPDATED: Tuesday, July 2, 2013 - 5:04am
BATON ROUGE, LA (NBC33) — Have you ever had a great idea for a mobile app, but have no idea how to go about building one? LSU has a camp for that.
The LSU Center for Computation and Technology (CCT) will host its third annual iOS App Boot Camp. It will be held August 5-15.
Participants will work in groups to create their own functional app. By the end of camp, it will be fully functional and loaded onto your own personal device.
- During the iOS App Boot Camp, participants will work hands on, individually, and in groups to:
- Be introduced to the MAC Operating System, iOS Software Development Kit, and Xcode.
- Learn iOS application development processes and techniques while working on personal projects.
- Test, refine, and improve upon their new developer skills.
- Create an application of their own design that will be deployed on their own iPhones, iPods, or iPads.
- Be introduced to mobile applications' business market, trends and opportunities.
Click here  to learn more about the camp including cost and prerequisites.