POSTED: Tuesday, April 2, 2013 - 3:30pm
UPDATED: Tuesday, April 2, 2013 - 3:34pm
CNN — Shain Gandee, one of the stars of the MTV reality show "Buckwild," and two other people died of carbon monoxide poisoning, the sheriff's office in Kanawha County, West Virginia.
The deaths, discovered Monday, were labeled as accidental, according to preliminary findings from an autopsy report.
Shain Gandee, his uncle David Gandee and a third unidentified person were found dead Monday morning inside of a 1984 Ford Bronco.