POSTED: Monday, October 15, 2012 - 11:30am
UPDATED: Monday, October 15, 2012 - 11:34am
BATON ROUGE, LA — The Baton Rouge Area Chamber (BRAC) has announced that the lineup of events for Baton Rouge Entrepreneurship Week (BREW) has been finalized and registration is now open.
The week will feature a variety of events including pitch competitions, educational lunches, panel discussions, networking, new product demonstrations, and opportunities for angel investors to see new businesses.
In addition to previously announced events, the following events have been recently added to the lineup:
- A presentation by Jason Lucash, winner of ABC’s Shark Tank, to kick off the High-stakes Pitch Night
- A lunch featuring Bruno Matzdorf, Resource Development Program Manager, SONY Computer Entertainment Media
- Women Business Leaders breakfast featuring Martha Stuart Williams, Senior Vice President of Strategic Initiatives, Amedisys; Rhonda Binda, Deputy Director, Office of Global Intergovernmental Affairs, U.S. Department of State; and Jen Bilik, Founder and Owner, Knock Knock
- Baton Rouge Food Truck Wroundup BREW Edition with Tony Chachere's
- DEMO: Cutting Edge Ideas from the Fields of Engineering and Health.
“We’re very excited about the quality of speakers and events during Baton Rouge Entrepreneurship Week. We encourage everyone to register on the BREW website to secure their participation,” said Adam Knapp, President and CEO of BRAC. “The national-caliber agenda is one of the best we’ve ever seen for business and entrepreneurship content.”
Previously announced events include the Greater Baton Rouge Business Report’s breakfast and keynote speaker featuring Josh Linkner and the High-stakes Pitch Night presented by Whitney Bank and General Informatics and supported by SeNSE. BREW is presented by the Greater Baton Rouge Business Report and Louisiana Technology Park and supported by BRAC.
Click here  to register for activities.
Click here  to learn more about BREW 2012.