POSTED: Monday, April 26, 2010 - 2:27pm
UPDATED: Thursday, June 3, 2010 - 11:00pm
A father and son are recovering after a propane tank explodes in front of them.
It happened late Sunday night at a home in Denham Springs. Raymond Hanner and his 14 year old son David had 2nd and 3rd degree burns on their hands, shoulders, and face.
The victims say it happened with 14 year old David sparked a lighter near the tank. The Hanner's say they say a flash - and were thrown several feet.
David has bandages on his face, arms, and hands. His dad escaped with just a bandage on his arm.
Both men say this accident changed their lives. David says he'll never touch another lighter again.