POSTED: Friday, April 6, 2012 - 1:15pm
UPDATED: Friday, April 6, 2012 - 1:19pm
Baker, La — A Baker man has been arrested on multiple drug charges.
On Thursday, April 5, the Baker Police Department executed a narcotics search warrant at Family Manor Apartments and seized a substantial amount of illegal drugs.
Police arrested Kenneth O’neil Mulkey, 18. Detectives with the Criminal Investigations Division conducted a search of the residence where they discovered quantities of marijuana, cocaine, and prescription medication, along with multiple items and utensils used to measure, pack, and distribute narcotics.
Detectives also discovered that Mulkey was in possession of over 200 rounds of live ammunition and three firearms; and one of the firearms was listed as stolen from Baton Rouge.
Kenneth Mulkey was booked into the East Baton Rouge Parish prison on the following charges:
1. Possession of Schedule I (Marijuana) with Intent to Distribute
2. Possession of Schedule II (Cocaine) with Intent to Distribute
3. Possession of Schedule IV (Alprazolam) with Intent to Distribute
4. Possession of Legend Drugs
5. Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
6. Possession of a Stolen Firearm
7. Possession of a Firearm with a Controlled Dangerous Substance (three counts)