'Buckwild' star's death ruled accidental

'Buckwild' star's death ruled accidental

POSTED: Tuesday, April 2, 2013 - 2:30pm

UPDATED: Tuesday, April 2, 2013 - 2:34pm

Shain Gandee, one of the stars of the MTV reality show "Buckwild," and two other people died of carbon monoxide poisoning, the sheriff's office in Kanawha County, West Virginia.

The deaths, discovered Monday, were labeled as accidental, according to preliminary findings from an autopsy report.

Shain Gandee, his uncle David Gandee and a third unidentified person were found dead Monday morning inside of a 1984 Ford Bronco.
 

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment