Tigerland apartment fire caused by electrical malfunction

Tigerland apartment fire caused by electrical malfunction
Photo provided by MGN Online

POSTED: Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 3:00pm

UPDATED: Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 3:04pm

 An electrical malfunction is to blame for a Tigerland apartment fire.

The incident took place on August 21 at Tiger Park Apartments around 8:35 p.m.

Firefighters arrived to find the rear, outer wall of a unit covered in flames. They had to dismantle to wall to put out the fire.

All eight units’ electricity had to be shut off due to their shared electrical main.

No one was injured in the blaze.

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment