Overloaded electrical power strip causes bedroom fire

Overloaded electrical power strip causes bedroom fire

POSTED: Friday, March 9, 2012 - 4:00am

UPDATED: Friday, March 9, 2012 - 4:04am

An over loaded electrical power strip is to blame for a fire that happened on the 4200 block of Ferrett Street in Baton Rouge.

The Baton Rouge Fire Department responded to the call at around 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, March 8. We’re told the fire caused damage to clothing and a bed located in a front bedroom of the home.

Multiple occupants of the home were able to get out safely.

Damage to the property was minimal.
 

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment