Local rum distillery announces grand opening celebration
POSTED: Sunday, November 10, 2013 - 10:00am
UPDATED: Sunday, November 10, 2013 - 10:04am
Lacassine, La — Bayou Rum will be hosting a grand opening celebration at Louisiana Spirits Distillery in Lacassine on November 16, 2013.
The event will take place all day from 9:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. featuring live music, food, kid’s activities, tours, tastings, and cocktails.
Get your holiday season off to a good start with a visit to our gift shop and take advantage of 20% savings on all merchandise (excluding Bayou Rum bottles or Arthur’s Court items)! We have lots of fun planned to celebrate the opening and Bayou Rum availability.
Here are some highlights:
• Hay Ride – tour the grounds in a real horse drawn carriage
• Rock Wall – supervised climbing experience for the kids
• Hold the Baby Gators – Jeff Davis Tourism will be here
• BBQ – smoked chickens, brisket, jumbalaya, pastalaya, and other goodies
• Tours – see how Bayou Rum is made every hour
• Tasting – taste the Spirit of Louisiana™ - Silver and Spiced Bayou Rum
• Cocktails – adults receive 2 tickets for tasting signature drinks
• Music – Steve Riley & the Mamou Playboys sound off in the courtyard
Much more in store. Check www.facebook.com/bayourum for updates.