Kitchen destroyed due to pot left unattended on stove

Kitchen destroyed due to pot left unattended on stove

POSTED: Sunday, April 15, 2012 - 10:00pm

UPDATED: Sunday, April 15, 2012 - 10:04pm

A pot left unattended on the stove destroyed the kitchen of a Baton Rouge home on Saturday, April 14.

The Baton Rouge Fire Department responded to the call shortly after 3:30 p.m. They say the occupant of the home had left to run an errand. Upon arriving home the kitchen cabinets near the stove had caught fire.

The total damage is estimated at around $25,000.

No one was injured.
 

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment