Electrical fire causes major damage to home

Electrical fire causes major damage to home
Saturday, August 20, 2011 - 6:30pm

A fire at a home on Donaldson Street in Baton Rouge caused an estimated $90,000 worth of damage.

The Baton Rouge Fire Department responded to the call just before noon on Saturday, Aug. 20. They say the fire began in the living room near a mini-refrigerator. Over half the home was damaged before the blaze could be extinguished.

The cause of the fire has been determined as electrical in nature.
 

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment