Early morning fire destroys apartment on Jade Street

Early morning fire destroys apartment on Jade Street

POSTED: Thursday, February 9, 2012 - 6:09pm

UPDATED: Thursday, February 9, 2012 - 6:43pm

An apartment was gutted by an early morning fire near Jade Street.

Firefighters say it happened around 1:30 a.m. in the Plantation Apartments off of GRSI.

The two people living in the two story apartment were cooking.

Firefighters say they left the pot on the stove unattended and that caused the fire.

It quickly spread throughout the apartment, but no one was injured.
 

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment