Central pizza restaurant's buffet catches fire, damages building

Central pizza restaurant's buffet catches fire, damages building
Photo taken prior to the fire provided by Facebook.

POSTED: Tuesday, July 2, 2013 - 11:30am

UPDATED: Tuesday, July 2, 2013 - 11:34am

A restaurant in Central caught fire late last night due to its buffet having electrical problems.

The Central Fire Department was called to Zoe’s Pizza on Greenwell Springs Road on Monday, June 1 at 11:11 p.m.

Crews had the fire under control in 20 minutes.

The cause of the fire was determined to be caused by an electrical problem in the buffet counter 

The building suffered heat and smoke damage in the interior of the building. No one was injured.

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment