BRFD forgotten pot potential cause of $85 thousand in fire damage

BRFD forgotten pot potential cause of $85 thousand in fire damage

POSTED: Sunday, November 18, 2012 - 8:00pm

UPDATED: Monday, November 19, 2012 - 10:24am

Baton Rouge Firefighters say a pot left unattended could be the cause of an apartment fire.

They say it happened around 5:00 p.m. Saturday night in the 2,100 block of North Lobdell. The apartment's kitchen, living room and bathroom were damaged.

Investigators say over all the apartment received $85 thousand in damages.
 

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment