Blaze damages Baton Rouge apartment

Blaze damages Baton Rouge apartment
Photo provided by MGN Online

POSTED: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 11:00pm

UPDATED: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 11:04pm

A fire was containted to a singular apartment thanks to the efforts of local firefighters.

Both the St. George Fire Department and the Baton Rouge Fire Department responded to an apartment fire shortly before midnight on June 24.

The fire started in a clothes dryer.

Fire damage was limited to the laundry area, but there was smoke and water damage throughout the apartment.

The blaze was extinguished within 20 minutes.

There were no injuries. Red Cross was called to assist the four adult residents.  

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment