Baker home catches fire, malfunctioning dryer seems to be cause

Baker home catches fire, malfunctioning dryer seems to be cause
Photo provided by staff

POSTED: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 - 11:00pm

UPDATED: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 - 11:04pm

 A dryer may be to blame for a house fire in Baker.

The Baker Fire Department responded to a fire at a home in the 700 of Sherron Avenue.

A mother and her children were home at the time of the fire, but were able to get out safely.

The investigation is ongoing.
 

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment