Satellite Satellite

IHOP on Siegen Lane goes up in flames

POSTED: Monday, April 26, 2010 - 6:52am

UPDATED: Thursday, June 3, 2010 - 11:00pm

Fire damaged the IHOP restaurant on Siegen Lane, Sunday.

Officials said, someone tossed a cigarette into some mulch outside the business and it caught fire.

The flames then moved through the exterior wall of the IHOP and up into the attic.

By the time help arrived, the restaurant was engulfed in smoke and flames.
It took several hours to put out the fire. No one was hurt.