GA Daycare investigated after mother finds severe burns on toddler
Multiple state agencies are joining forces with Georgia's Hall County Sheriff's deputies to determine when an 18-month-old child was burned and how.
Megan Seabolt, the boys mother, says teachers at Discovering Basics daycare in Clermont told her they heard Damon scream at 5:30 pm, just 25 minutes before she arrived to pick him up.
Seabolt says the boy had on a different set of clothes than when he arrived and his leg was covered in lotion.
"When a baby is in childcare the whole point of the care part is for them to be taken care of," said Seabolt.
The daycare owner and her attorney would not talk on camera, but both said by phone the child was having an allergic reaction to a bug bite. They both insist he did not have any burns when he left their facility.
Read more: http://on.11alive.com/1ngwgaJ