More than a dozen arrested for failure to register as sex offender in Livingston Parish
POSTED: Friday, October 19, 2012 - 6:45pm
UPDATED: Friday, October 19, 2012 - 6:49pm
LIVINGSTON PARISH, LA — On Thursday, Oct. 18, members of the Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office arrested several residents for failing to comply with sex offender registration requirements.
The following are charged with Failing to Register as a Convicted Sex Offender (Felony):
1. Michael Allison, 24930 Richardson Ln. – Holden
2. Ernest Rhodus, Jr., 18568 McLin Rd. – Livingston
3. Michael A. Williams, 13627 Jim Tilly St. – Walker
4. Authur Williams, S. Bell St. – Springfield
5. Shane Roberts, 7472 Callahan St. – Denham Springs
6. Richard E. Templet, 14867 Cypress Rd. – Maurepas
7. Robert Brown, 26964 La. Hwy. 42 – Springfield
8. Dallas Erwin, 38147 Nan Wesley Rd. – Denham Springs
9. John Crutchfield, 13431 Dot Lee Dr. – Denham Springs
10. Jason Johnson, 11297 Shady Bend Dr. – Denham Springs
*Bond is set at $25,000.00 for each.
The following are also charged:
Ronald McCarroll, 26560 George White Rd. – Holden: Harboring or Concealing a Convicted Sex Offender.
Michael E. Duncan, 19419 Vicknair Rd. – Maurepas: Failure to Register as a Convicted Sex Offender, Possession of Schedule I – 3rd Offense, and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
Joshua Woodruff, 26560 George White Rd. – Holden: Aggravated Assault.