Fireworks cause of late night fire

Fireworks cause of late night fire
CrimeTracker
Monday, July 4, 2011 - 11:21am

A late night fire appears to have been caused by fireworks. The State Fire Marshal’s Office is investigating the incident.

The fire happened at a home on Sugar Ridge Road in LaPlace. The Volunteer Fire Department arrived at the home around 10 p.m. Eight people were in the home at the time the fire started. They were treated for smoke inhalation. 

The fire was contained to the garage, but 2,000 dollars worth of damage was done to the area. 

Anyone having information that would lead to the arrest of persons responsible for this crime are asked to call the State Arson Hot Line at 1-866-946-1097. You do not have to give your name.
 

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment