$1.75 million bond set for accused drug dealer in St. Martinville
POSTED: Friday, April 26, 2013 - 5:15pm
UPDATED: Friday, April 26, 2013 - 5:19pm
ST. MARTINVILLE, LA — This morning, Agents with the St. Martin Parish Sheriff’s Office Narcotic’s Division executed a Narcotics Search Warrant at a residence in the 700 block of Ledoux St. in St. Martinville, LA. Approximately 1 kilo of cocaine prepackaged and ready for street sale along with several other illegal drugs was found inside the residence. The estimated street value of the illegal narcotics is $450,000 dollars.
James Green, III, 36, St. Martinville, was arrested and charged with the following:
- Possession of Schedule II CDS (Cocaine over 28 grams) with Intent To Distribute,
- Possession of schedule II CDS (Crack Cocaine) with Intent to Distribute,
- Possession of Schedule I CDS (Marijuana) 4th Offense
- Possession of Firearm by a Convicted Felon 3rd Offense
- Possession of a CDS in the Presence of a Person Under 17 Years of Age
- Possession of Schedule I CDS (Synthetic Cannabinoids)
- Possession of Schedule III CDS (Hydrocodone)
- Possession of Schedule IV CDS (Alprazolam) with Intent To Distribute
- Distribution of Schedule II CDS (Cocaine)
Green is currently being held in the St. Martin Parish Correctional Center on a $1,750,000.00 bond.