Parakeet survives vacuum cleaner
POSTED: Sunday, March 9, 2014 - 10:00am
UPDATED: Friday, August 8, 2014 - 12:50pm
MILTON, MA (NBC) — A banged up and bruised parakeet is back it home with its family after a ride in a vacuum cleaner.
Birdie's owner, Marie Margarone, was using her industrial vacuum when she accidentally sucked up the bird.
"All of a sudden I heard noise. I looked in where the air comes out and I saw feathers. I shut it off immediately and knew something had gone terribly wrong," Margarone said.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1mT0cir